To me, winter is a time of family, music and movies. Apart from setting up the tree, drinking 5-6 cups of tea per day (just so I can use my Christmas mug) and buying unnecessary christmasy stuff, I tend to re-watch and re-listen music that makes me feel calm and cozy, or like Melik Wiking would say, things that make me feel hygge.
A little hygge can do wanders to the soul.
By the way, hygge is “a Danish word used when acknowledging a feeling or moment, whether alone or with friends, at home or out, ordinary or extraordinary as cosy, charming or special.”
- Beyonce – All I Could Do Was Cry
- Elvis Presley – Can’t Help Falling in Love
- Frank Sinatra – I Love You Baby
- Sia – Snowman
- Dua Lipa – Golden Slumbers
- Sia – Candy Cane Lane
- Sam Smith – One Last Song
- Dean Martin – Let It Snow
- One Republic – Christmas Without You
- Ed Sheeran – Perfect Duo with Beyonce
- The Princess Bride
- Home Alone (1, 2, 3, 4)
- Eight Below
- Harry Potter (ALL)
- The Holiday
- Bridget Jones Diary
- The Revenant
- Ice Age
- Hateful Eight
Enjoy the rest of your winter days.