Do you ever wish you had a pause button which you could press anytime you wanted to pay close attention to details, moments or people? Is it just me, or is time flying? I recently find myself over-thinking about the fact of how much a simple, yet complex concept such as time can have this major importance upon us, upon me.
I fear time. I fear running out of time. How do I ever stop time from running?
In order for me to reassure myself that summer is really over, I have made a list of all the things I did during this summer. The list includes:
1. Getting a haircut (twice)
2. Reading eight books
3. Spending three weeks in Ljubljana
5. Taking a lot of pictures (I wonder if this is why my laptop stopped working)
6. Visiting Venice and Vienna
7. Rafting for the first time
8. Shopping (but of course)
9. Traveling throughout Albania for a week
10. Working out (at least three times a week)
12. Meeting new people from around the world
13. Laying down in the street like a total freak at five o’clock in the morning
14. Making memories.
To put an official end to this summer, I have decided to put together all my favorite pictures and attach them to this post.
I hope you all enjoyed your summer as much as I enjoyed mine. Don’t forget to enjoy every moment, as time really flies.